Autor Subiect: Love Quotes  (Citit de 19371 ori)

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Offline Iosif

• Mesaje postate: 1272
  • Gen: Bărbat
    • Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
Love Quotes
« : 04 Mai, 2004, 06:49:47 pm »
"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"
-Melissa  --Author Unknown

"Its amazing how someone can break your heart, and you still love them with all the little pieces"
-Melissa  --Author Unknown

"I knew it was love, when the rest of the world melted away in the comfort of your arms."
-Sherry Hubbard

"Don't frown; because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."
-Chantel  --Author Unknown

"The person that constantly makes you cry isn't worth your tears, and the one that is, will never make you cry."
-Nathan  --Author Unknown

"Love is the only game where both players can lose"

"The most you can miss someone is when they are sitting right next to you, and you know you can't have them."

"I love You not just because of what you are, but what I am when I am with You..."

"Life ends when you stop DREAMING. Hope is lost when you stop BELIEVING and love fails when you stop CARING."
-Ali

"You fall in love it feels nice... it happens once but never twice. It gives you pain, it drives you insane. People change but memories remain!"
-M.Malik

"If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they are looking at you."

"It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with YOU that makes me happy."

"There is no remedy for love than to love more."
-Henry David Thoreau

"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

"People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel."

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her."

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
-George Sand

"The first duty of love is to listen."
-Paul Tillich

"True love stories don't have endings."

"I love you so much, that in all honesty you could slit my throat today and with my one last gasping breath I would apologize for bleeding on your shirt."

"Never love a love that hurts, never hurt a love that loves."

"Life isn't measured by how many breath's you take, but by how many moments, take your breathe away."
-Stacy

"If you asked me to choose between you and my life, I would choose my life, and you would walk away never knowing that you are my life"
-Mallory

"I love you so much, that in all honesty you could slit my throat today and with my one last gasping breath I would apologize for bleeding on your shirt."
-Jessica
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Offline Iosif

• Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
Love Quotes
« Răspuns #1 : 30 Mai, 2004, 09:49:59 pm »
Perhaps love is the process of my gently
leading you back to yourself.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Love is the only gold.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
Franz Joseph van Munch Bellinghausen

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Goethe

Love is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity.
Helen Hayes

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Take spring when it comes and rejoice. Take happiness when it comes and rejoice. Take love when it comes and rejoice.
Carl Ewald

One man by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world.
Hans Margolius.

The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person.
Vi Putnam

To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
Sydney Smith

I beseech you now with all my heart definitely to let me know your whole mind as to the love between us...
King Henry VIII

To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
Francois Mauriac

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than it was because he was he and I was I.
Montaigne

The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the gracefullest.
John Keats

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
W.B. Yeats
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Offline Iosif

• Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
Love Quotes
« Răspuns #2 : 30 Mai, 2004, 09:51:43 pm »
"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up."
-Danielle  

"If eyes are the window to the soul; then you're eyes speak the ocean."
-Chantel  

"Falling in love is awfully simple. Falling out of love is simply awfull"
-Willow Draygon  

"I'll never love another, for you have taken all I have to give."
-Antrone

"It's easy to forgive but much harder to forget what you forgived."
-Timka  

"Yesterday was good but today is better cause im with you."
-Becca Brown

"Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest."
-Silver  

"If the only way we can be together is in our dreams; then I'll sleep forever."
-Silver

"Love wasn't put in the heart to stay, for love isn't love 'till you give it away."
-Tiffany  

"Never give up if you still want to try, never wipe your tears if you still want to cry, never settle for an answer if you still want to know, never say you don't love him if you can't let him go."
-Tiffany  

"Its ok to kiss a fool, Its ok to let a fool kiss you, But never let a kiss fool you."
-Muz

"I wish i was a little kid again because skinned knees are a lot easier to fix then broken hearts"
-Tiffany Bund

"Love lasts only as long as you let it, so let it last long."
-Nina  

"Beauty is truth and truth is beauty that is all you know on earth and all you need to know"

"If you live now and love later you may never love. That's why you should love now and live later"
-Crystal Moore

"Love is a turbulent wind propelled from the stormy hearts of virtue upon the ship of destiny"
-Christopher Martin Hansford

"The worse thing in the world to do, is to watch the one you love; love someone else."

"Love is a game that two can play and both win."
-Eva Gabor

"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you, I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars."
-Tariq

"If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips"
-Tariq  

"Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again"
-Tariq  

"If you lived to live 100 years, I would like to live 100 years minus one day, so I would never spend a day without you."
-Winnie the pooh

"Love is the only water that can quench the heart's thirst."
-David Kam

"Love gives life and hate destroys it."
-David Kam  

"Love and hate are opposites. If people say love is the most important thing in the world, then what is hate?"
-David Kam  

"Hate makes you blind, while love makes you see."
-David Kam  

"Love is the only universal language. It requires no words to understand."
-David Kam  

"With love, the impossible becomes possible."
-David Kam  

"You don't die from a broken heart - you only wish you did."
-Deanne  

"Love is like the road to Heaven, It's a never ending journey."
-Laura Zervos  

"Kiss me and you'll see stars. Love me and I'll give them to you."

"Love is like a cirlce and a circle never ends"
-Felicia Gunter

Offline Iosif

• Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
Love Quotes
« Răspuns #3 : 30 Mai, 2004, 09:52:16 pm »
To live without loving is to not really live.
Moliere

Gather the rose of love whilst yet is time.
Edmund Spenser

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.
Rainer Maria Rilke

And think not you can guide the course of love. For love, if it finds you worthy, shall guide your course.
Kahil Gibran

No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
Francois Mauriac

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The quarrels of lovers are like summer storms. Everything is more beautiful when they have passed.
Suzanne Necker

Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
Pablo Picasso

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

He who love touches walks not in darkness.
Plato

The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person.
Vi Putnam

They gave each other a smile with a future in it.
Ring Lardner

Gather the rose of love whilst yet is time.
Edmund Spenser

Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other.
Joshua Liebman

Offline Iosif

• Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
Re: Love Quotes
« Răspuns #4 : 06 Iunie, 2006, 09:04:52 pm »
"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived". ~ [William Parrish] from the movie, Meet Joe Black (1998)
« Ultima Modificare: 27 August, 2007, 04:45:39 pm de Joey »

Offline Iosif

• Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
« Răspuns #5 : 06 Iunie, 2006, 09:05:35 pm »
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres". ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Offline Iosif

• Vezi Profilul
    • Despre iubire
Love Quotes
« Răspuns #6 : 06 Iunie, 2006, 09:08:01 pm »
"Love, the strongest and deepest element in all life, the harbinger of hope, of joy, of ecstasy; love, the defier of all laws, of all conventions; love, the freest, the most powerful moulder of human destiny; how can such an all-compelling force be synonymous with that poor little State and Church-begotten weed, marriage?
Free love? As if love is anything but free! Man has bought brains, but all the millions in the world have failed to buy love. Man has subdued bodies, but all the power on earth has been unable to subdue love. Man has conquered whole nations, but all his armies could not conquer love. Man has chained and fettered the spirit, but he has been utterly helpless before love. High on a throne, with all the splendor and pomp his gold can command, man is yet poor and desolate, if love passes him by. And if it stays, the poorest hovel is radiant with warmth, with life and color. Thus love has the magic power to make of a beggar a king. Yes, love is free; it can dwell in no other atmosphere". ~ Emma Goldman, "Marriage and Love" in Anarchism and Other Essays (1911)

Offline shrekutza

• Mesaje postate: 2
    • Vezi Profilul
« Răspuns #7 : 23 Septembrie, 2007, 04:54:46 pm »
wonderful :) :hug: ^:)^ =D>

Offline Escu

• Global Moderator
  • Mesaje postate: 2561
  • Why so serious?
    • Vezi Profilul
« Răspuns #8 : 30 Mai, 2008, 10:24:22 pm »
1. Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me.
2. Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere.
3. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands.
4. When you love someone, you pick up the little things and magically turn them into something special.
5. Everytime I think of you, I'm sad. Everytime I hear you're name, I'm mad. But everytime I think of how you made me feel, I'm glad.
6. My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever.

Founded some love quotes on a website and i wanted to share.
Let's put a smile on that face!